Inspirational speech about animal rights and veganism. Regardless of your position, this is speech is worth watching if you give presentations. It’s powerful and passionate, making excellent use of rhetorical questions, personal emotional experience with a good balance of data, and well-executed pacing and pauses that give you time to absorb (and be moved by) the content.
- How To Become A Speaker On TED
- The Simplest Way To Get Ideas For Your Presentation
- Are Stories Really Necessary?
- What Makes A Mind Blowing Speech?
- My 5 Most Popular Public Speaking Tips in 2012
- How To Make New Year’s Resolutions For Giving A Speech
- Here’s An Awesome Review Of 2012
- Happy Holidays
- How To Relax Before Your Presentation: Cool Phone App
- If You’re Interviewing For Jobs, You’re Giving A Presentation